Saturday, July 21, 2007

Another Blog....

After some days i never back home because of several things...Here's the story, i got more interest in my friend's apartment so every time i finished my college, have some practice than go to my friend's apartment until almost midnight. So my own apartment is a place to have breakfast, take a bath and sleep. Maybe i'll stop this habit after i have my own laptop. Dang man, waiting for that laptop is like waiting for million years!!!! motherfucker in ICOM like never rest. shit. 2 weeks from now i'll wait for that laptop. I'll bang all things there anytime. I'll work everytime like there's no tomorrow mang...hahahaha. Anyway, i never feel comfortable staying at my own home except i locked it and do all my things and i already have my macbook pro. I post this on Saturday, after i experience my first college days here (finally!). Much props for Freddy or Fredy or Fredie or Freddie wtv is that as long as his real name is Farid Yahya. I hope we cool always. Andy is okay (English Lecturer). Mr Sze is not really ok (MP&T teacher) he really teaches us like we're machine head somethin. Not really big difference with this new teacher called i aint really sure about her name just call her Ms Wtv and she teaching Traditional Harmony which is she teach like shit also. Teaches us like we're really dig grade 8 or sumthin. Fuck man >< so i dont dig it at all. Once my friend explain me what happened everytime in the class, i just dig em all...haha shit man. Still i don't know too what will i play for my Friday performance...I actually really want to play kanYe's Touch The Sky. but again, there's no rapper, or saxist >< very difficult....damn i dont know

*it nice*

No comments: