I don't know...seems like i just wasting my time here. These 4 weeks feels like nothing for me.. So empty, no progress at all. Just a little progress. Yesterday i gave my beat to PA, a song which i sampled Incognito's Everyday. Okay, from the first thing. After Midterm Break, I started to get lazy. I couldn't focus at all...I just thought about my Friday Performance which i could even say to myself it was good and eventually i won it even though i disqualified later because i didn't submit my lead sheet form....(sorry bandmate, but still... I Consider Myself As A Winner) Hahaha... Frank Ong can take my winner title, but everyone knows, i'm great ;) The week after, i got excited also because Dana was going to perform. Still same, i didn't focus at all....Later, the show was also considered as classic, and i admit it, i like Dana's performance even better than mine... So Spacey, So Empty....No progress, everything just happy....no struggle, no studying, no pain... Money wasting...i bought Serato Scratch Live and i just told my mom if it's RM1000 (actually 2400) ....sorry ma..i'll pay that money back to you in a short time. :) hope the surgery day everything is okay ma....
....Everything Is Empty....My Friends Are Studying....I Just Sit Here and Relaxing.....
I messed my Contemporary Harmony Yesterday. I did okay for my math. I don't know what to do with my Midi Assignment...Guess i gonna crash it down and burn... :(
Everyday just listten to HipHop....kanYe and Common only.. The most listened album.
I should listen to the other....
Nothing developing. It's nothing...See her again remind me again of good things... I Still Love H.E.R.
*It's Nice*
No comments:
Post a Comment