Monday, June 9, 2008

Number of Possibilities To Skip The Track

Of

N.E.R.D. - Seeing Sounds


1. Intro / Time For Some Actions

for Intro (0/5)

Time For Some Actions (3/5)


"Seriously The Intro Is Sick! :)"



2. Everyone Nose (All The Girls Standing In The Line For The Bathroom)

1st Time Listen (0/5)

After Perform (4/5)

Still, (0/5)

"It's Fresh!"

Double Bass Is Fresh

Drums Are Fresh

"All The Girrrlsss Standing In The Lineee For The Bathrooom!!!"


3. Windows

(1/5)

Win..Do Do Do.....Do..Do...Dow!


4. Anti Matter

(2/5)

Too Much Listen : (4/5)


5. Spaz

(2/5)

"Spaz If You Want To!"


6. Yeah You

(1/5)

A Tale Of Pharrell Being Chased By A Japanese Stalker

"I Bet You Heard The Song, Knew Who I'm Talking Bout"

And Check The Horns Part!


7. Sooner or Later

(4.5/5)

I Really Can't Take The Guitar Solo Part ><"

Too Long

8. Happy

(1/5)

Aha! The Guitar Part Is Crazy!

That Bending Things Like....Ooooo!!!!

9. Kill Joy

(2/5)

Really Going Back To The Teenage Rebel Root

Makes U Want To Jump

10. Love Bomb

(3/5)

Drums and Orchestration Parts Get In, Wow!

Live Orchestration Really Killin' It

11. You Know What

(3/5)

Check A Track By Ashlee Simpson - Boy
(Produced By Chad)

Find Something?

12. Laugh About It

(4.5/5)

I Still Don't Get What The Song Wants :s


I Just Can't Believe How Those Idiots Compose Their Song

No comments: