-can i just say something about you?-
So
With All Of My Heart I Want To Say
Fuck You and Your Tiny Narrow Minded Rotten Brain!
When You See Now,
I'm More Open Than You
When You See Now,
I'm More Broader Minded Than You
When You See Now,
I Lost All Of Them Because Of You
Your Ego and Your Narrow Minded Brain
I Can't Respect You All Personally
You and Your Friends Just Make Me Sad
I Don't Fucking Know Why You Say I Don't Want to Listen To This, Listen To That, Go To This Place, Go To That Place
And I Don't Want To Accept Nothing but My Favorite Music
Im Not That Short Buddy
You Don't Aware Enough
I Really Regret Of What I've Done To One Of Most Respected Lecturer Which Really Into Jazz when he asked
..."What's Your Name? Do You Play Drums?
I Told Him My Name and Yes I Play Drums
I Know He's Going To Ask Me To Help His Class but before he even asked me i was...
"Sorry, I'm not playing Jazz..." and i just went away
I Know
I Felt Bad After That Moment...
and One Buddy Told Me Something Like..
"Why did you say that? It's disrespectful, why Don't You Ask First What Is He Going To Play? It's Also An Experience What..."bla bla bla
But Can You Just Shut The Fuck Up? Because I Feel Worse After You Say That
Worse Than You Think...
Worse Than You Know...
I Don't Think You Even Notice Since You Don't Care
I Know I Did Wrong Anyway, You Don't Need To Say Such Thing
All You Just Need To Ask Is...
Why Those Words Came Out From My Mouth?
Just Ask Why
I Don't Need Your Lecture
I Hate Lecture, Except If I Don't Know That I'm Wrong
Some Of You Guys Just Don't Know My True Feeling
And Don't Want To Know
I Been Through Thing Like Help My Friends On Play Drums
Lot Of Time Last Sem.
I Felt Tired, and I Didn't Really Enjoy It
So I Have The Right To Say I Don't Want To Play.
Let's Make It Like This
You don't want to stick with your music instrument at the moment, forever.
Automatically You Won't Be Serious On It, Right?
You Wanted To Learn Something Else.
And Everyone Ask You To Play. And Play Something You Don't Enjoy That Much
Think About It How You Feel If You Were In That Position?
Think...
Think...
Think...
The Thing About Me and That Lecturer
That's Just My Unconscious Mind Said Something
What In My Unconscious Mind are
1. I Don't Want To Play Common Songs
(Do You Happy If You See Me Can't Enjoy The Songs While I'm Playing For You and Screw Up Everything???)
-The Thing Is, Not Because It Is Easy Drumming or The Song Too Easy,
I Just Want... Something Different (Difficult Song Is No Consideration As Well)-
2. I Don't Want To Be A Great Drummer
(I Just Play Casually and Depends On My Mood)
3. I Can't Enjoy Play Jazz
(Note That, "PLAY" not "Listening")
It's Not Only Jazz, Note That. Just Anything That I Been Through and I Can't Enjoy
4. Don't Ever Talk About Drumming
(Not Interested)
5. I Just Want To Do Something That Makes Me Happy
AND SOME OF YOU GUYS MIGHT NOT HAPPY ENOUGH WITH WHAT YOU DOING AND CARRY ME INTO THAT UNHAPPY THING AS WELL!
That Was Just Spontaneous Act Happened When I Told That Teacher
I'm Really Sorry
Just Feel This.
You In A Group Of People
You Are RED
The Others Are BLUE
The Ratio Are 1:8
Can You Imagine Live With Them For The Whole Year and Still Haven't Found Your Same Interested In Friends?
Sad?
Intimidated?
Okay?
And What You Always Hear Is Something You Don't Understand
Sad?
Intimidated?
Okay?
When Some Of Them Mocking or Clowning About My Interests?
Sad?
Intimidated?
Okay?
Personally, My Answer is I Do Feel Intimidated
How Far I Went Wrong After What I've Done To That Teacher?
Am I Wrong If I Overmad Bout' It, You and Your Fucking Friends?
If You Say I Am, Then.... You'll Never Want To Understand Me
Because You Don't Have No Feeling...
Go Ask Your Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment