Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Haram When You Mention Haram

HARAM (Arabic : حرام‎)
from Arabic language in Islamic means everything that forbidden by God


nice one

Club quotes (not only stick to one religion. it is all random)

1. "Bro, cannot go to club la. Haram bro"
(while keep saying wrong words all time)

2. "What?... It is (Insert Club Name). It is still a club. Haram"
(while showing him / her in swim suit in one of online friends service i.e. friendster etc)

3. No, I don't want to go to that (Insert Club Name). It's only for sinners
(while always gossiping 'bout everyone and bully sister all time)


See those 3 people above mentioning something to cover their face up by being anti to the club.

It is fine when they admit they are sinners. We all sinners

Just don't point at someone and say that they are sinners. As if you are not



I Feel Offended

"I Am A DJ"


Club is near to something bad image in public. To be honest yes it is.

But when you say it is all wrong for you or people to go to the club, i think


Y'all Just Being Too Much

take a small example

I just go to the club to enjoy music. I offered my friend to join.

He / She reject my offer saying something equally to "Clubbing Is Bad"


I came to enjoy Music

enjoy Music

Music

nothing else just enjoy Music


This guy is doing music and we are in a same college

if you say that i am going to the club only to enjoy music, is bad...


why the fuck you bother to study music?

isn't it bad as well?



notice that okay.
think logically

No comments: