I used to think maybe I can have a long distance relationship, but I am not so sure now.. because, time and environment can change a person.
That's why we need " trust "
But.. How much trust can you give or accept ? :/
And depends, how far the distance too !! hehe.. I see Richard and his girlfriend doing fine "now" but I don't know how it is going to be when he's going to Boston.
Hrm.. let it be, if he/she is meant to be yours, no matter how far you go.. it will be yours too :)
4 comments:
won't work for me.
I guess.
hahahaha....
maybe i'm not matured enough for that.
ahahahaaha,,,,
Anyways.
It needs trust, a lot of trust between each other.
aaa long distance! takuuuu.. :( doain ya cel.. hahah colongan :p
I want to leave comment !! :P
I used to think maybe I can have a long distance relationship, but I am not so sure now.. because, time and environment can change a person.
That's why we need " trust "
But.. How much trust can you give or accept ? :/
And depends, how far the distance too !! hehe.. I see Richard and his girlfriend doing fine "now" but I don't know how it is going to be when he's going to Boston.
Hrm.. let it be, if he/she is meant to be yours, no matter how far you go.. it will be yours too :)
oh, man. long distance is very hard.
and it hurts and surely need to trust each other tightly-!!!
Post a Comment