
And i watched the movie yesterday. I read online on the cinema's website and says it is in Cantonese.
Since i like Doraemon and i can't stand to wait more longer i just went there and watch
Thought it's going to have English subtitle.
So nice to see that it was only Malay and Mandarin (I Guess) and really....
I just need to wait for the Japanese one.
godie god, i wished it was in Japanese dub so i can hear the real Doraemon's and friend's real voice in JAPANESE! :s
What i only heard was Doraemon's name and the others were "Cantonesenized"
:s
and so stucked there for 2 hours.
It was just common-normal-nothing special movie, and it's just because of Doraemon i wanted to watch.
Interesting thing, it is still in 2d graphic base
still, i better waited for Japanese version.
and started to create meltdown mood.
Movies marathon almost happened. And that was planned to give me time to think and consider whether should i buy the t-shirt below or not

Ice Cream Rockin Jelly Bean. Yummy.
White color. Not yellow, i just can't find the picture.
Just what makes someone procrastinate of buying t-shirt or not?
Think....
I planned to watched Bolt, moment after i watched Doraemon
but the devastated mood sleeps on my shoulder and coldness strikes the whole body
i canceled...
I kept thinking whether i would buy that tee or not all the way until i reach into the front of Monorail gate.
the only one thing that stopped me from buy is
Size doesn't match
So i kept think hard for it, lot of stuffs haunting. What if i buy and i think about stuffs, what if i don't buy, i think about stuffs
But surely, i feel deep regret if i buy.
In front of monorail gate, i just decided
boy, just go home.... use your money to buy that stuff. Not your mom's

No comments:
Post a Comment