Saturday, February 7, 2009

No one Ever Really Dies

So these guys...

are coming to Kuala Lumpur

Unexpectedly. Unexpectedly expected.

N.E.R.D. Who?? N.E.R.D. What?? Attack of the Nerds??

WHO IS N.E.R.D.???

N.E.R.D. (L-R) : Shay Haley, Pharrell Williams, Chad Hugo

so it is like

N.E.R.D. (L-R) : Shay Haley + The Neptunes

Like seriously. Who is N.E.R.D.??

I actually don't know what Shay role in N.E.R.D. beside the Hypeman / Supporting vocalist.

Pharrell and Chad are The Neptunes

Some of The Neptunes works are :

Britney - I'm A Slave 4 U

Snoop Dogg - Drop It Like It's Hot

Justin Timberlake - Like I Love You

Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl, Wind It Up

Jay-Z - La, La, La (Excuse Me Miss Again), I Just Want To Love You (Give It To Me)

Kelis - Milkshake

Ludacris - Money Maker, Southern Hospitality

Teriyaki Boyz - Tokyo Drift

lot more...

(sorry if i only show the cheesies one since everyone will know who that is)

so yeah, and of course N.E.R.D.'s and Pharrell's songs

It's like my opinion in a website poll is answered

When they asked about who do you want to watch in 2009,

I just put.

1. N.E.R.D.
2. N.E.R.D.
3. N.E.R.D.
4. N.E.R.D.!!!!!

Go Here to find out my thought. Scroll down a bit and you'll see em_music_12

It is like...


they are coming. Just imagine that you have an Idol that impossibly come around to your nearest place and now appear


(*Vulcan Sign*)

No comments: