Saturday, August 18, 2007

I Really Can't Stand It...

What should i do actually...I just can't stand this conditon. Why am i hating my own home. I really hate it. Everyday i try not to see my housemate who always givin me pain. Shit man. It's enuff to taste smoke comin' from his fuckin dirty mouth. I really hate that. WTF is wrong with him. His conscious is dead. Fucking Dead!!! What a retard conscious. A Retardando minded. From anything small cases or big cases, something that not happened to him, he dont give a shit. You just do what everyone tell you. You never aware about what your sorrounding is like. Why the hell u should do that huh? Lazy ass, mom's loving boy, narrow minded, stupid, easy going money, spoiled kid. Why should someone need to tell you something to do something then you just go because of one telling you? Stupid...because of your laziness, u do anything u like and dont care bout the others. I hate to see ur pervert face. U know i shouldnt hate you, but because of your own shit u've done to me, i can't stop swearing at you mayn. U grown now. Why should your same age person as you told you to do somethin'? That's shame man. Shame... I swear to god i won't treat my future kids as how your parents treat you mayn. I'll take care of 'em as how my parents take care of me these days and they succeed to take care of me tho i never take care of em :p i feel like they spoil me until these days, but at least i still can stand by myself. Not really dependent to others. Just wake your lazy asses up and be a better person. Open your mind and be aware to your sorrounding

*it's nice*

No comments: