Monday, February 4, 2008

I Always Took it Serious....

Once i saw my friend like, creating a so called creative idea for his table lamp...

He asked for paper bag, so it's not only a pyramid look lamp cover, so he wants to be a creative one tho'
I'm an Art person, and really into some of art form. I'm crazy of designing, but so impatient. I'm a musician
and i've decided i'll focus on it first. Second into designing....

I don't know why im so sensitive to this kid....

Another friend of mine, give a comment like..... "This person is crazy, got nothing else to do but making this
lamp cover.... What a 'creative' kid"


F.U.

That's not a compliment, moreover his face always seems to me like insulting....


Super, i'm very sensitive at this kind of issue

You know nothing bout arts, you know nothing bout design, you know nothing bout being creative

All you know is only your fuckin problem, nothing else, you don't even want to know other issue



And i'll still go on my own way, my own creative way and will not follow no one

No comments: