Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tense...

Word from the brain now....


I'm nervous, nothing can stop me right now. I just can't be relax right now because of several things.

Momma suddenly break loose because of (i think) it's miscommunication. And now i have to choose between, i'll apply myself or luth's mom going to apply it for me together with him

The story is like, Luth mom give permission for him to go to Netherlands because i want to move there also. She said that i am a straight line boy so she wants her son to be in the straight line life just like me and she wants her son to stay with me at least she feel safe bout her son.



But, the faith will not be that smooth......


I'll live there with my sister and Stan. Sure we can't stay together. I told Luth's mom so, but i didn't tell her that he can't stay with me, but i told her that, they'll move to new house which will be occupy by 3 persons only.

The problem is, both my sister and Stan, don't know how Luth is right. 
He's perfectly stranger for them. I know it's hard for Luth's mom though, i know that. But it's also difficult for my sister and Stan. They can't just like welcome a stranger to the family, can they?


Surely the answer is no.... 
Except i'm looking for the place myself.


I told her that, he can live with us for short period. Slowly we'll find his own apartment
Sure we'll help him, but he can't stay with us. I'm sorry auntie, i don't mean to not accept your son to stay with me, but.... I'm living with my relatives who don't even know your son....


Sorry....


And i don't know whether she will let her son go to Netherlands or not.
If he still go, will she help me to apply to Codarts?

My mom was so pissed off because of miscommunication thing. I think she wants to translate my certificates, so next week, She can give to her cousin who will travel to KL.


And i don't think the time is enough for that.....

She'll be angry.... (*BOOM*) :@
Sorry anyway for that.

Yesterday, Ann (5th Floor student officer) she didn't show up
i want to pass my passport because the visa will expire on 15 Feb.

I sms'ed her. She said Tomorrow she'll come.
and i hope it's finished before 15 tho' or else......



I have to fill up all the form, later will give it to Luth
I have to put my myspace URL
the songs are sucks


To



The



Max......


I have to put some soundclicks song there.....



Just can't be relax.
Sorry Ma, Sorry Luth's Mom, Take Care of My Passport later Ann....

No comments: