Saturday, March 8, 2008

Free From Friday Performance and Freakin' Exam

If You Like My Statement, You Can Read. If You Don't, Better Not.


Once Again, I'm Telling You





The Power Of A Performance Is A Tight Band, Tight Chemistry, Very Entertaining and of course Skill.



why did i put skill in Black Color? Am I Discriminating against skill?




There Will Be No Comment On That One But, For Me Personally. Wowing a bunch of audience is Not By How each individual plays, but a good show and friendly tune to ear.



Don't Overrate Solo





Anyway, Do U Know Who The Real Musician Is?

If You are Saying About One, Two or Bunch of Artists who you considered as a Real Musician, Check Your Brain Homie



I'm not saying that Individual Skill Is Not Important, but once again You have to know how to entertain masses and yourself not only yourself and other musician. Friendly Tune To Ear but don't be too cheesy. That's What i Call, You Got Weight

It's A Matter Of Showmanship Skill

Don't Catch Yourself  In The Wave

No comments: