Pretty lazy to post anyway
but i have to
Sunburst KL '08 Report 15th March 2008
I'm arrived
the weather wasn't that friendly
it was cloudy
Pretty bad
Soon as i arrive at the venue, from the distance i was able to hear Gigi (Famous Indonesian band) Performed at that time
Planned to watch Najwa (One of a colleague)
I didn't make it because i went too late
her show was at 3
i was (still) eating at that time
I arrived there
the first thing i saw was Tompi
Pretty crowded
I ate a lot, but after arrive there suddenly my body was shaky
just like, havent eaten anything
so without thinking no more
i Rush to Pizza Hut and Coffee Bean and spent RM20
cool
when i ate it, suddenly rain hard
woohoooo
first i saw people relax when they walk
one
two
three
and running
lol
After eating, i tried to look for Fook and Uma
in the rain
Lucky i brought my 'little' umbrella with me
so i can move around
waiting in a one of tent. I can't remember whose tent was
that maybe coffee bean or tuborg beer. With Om, His Wife and Christina
wait for a while
i think it took 1/2 hour
i wondering like, where the hell is the Bomoh (Some kind of witch)
to get rid of the cloud
The rain stopped.....I rushed to George Clinton's stage
Woohoo, a legend comes in to play even though i don't know their song
waiting for bout 20minutes
Raining again. Not that hard
Suddenly it stopped
and they came out
Wth in the world, the guitarist only wore big diapers lol!

-See That-
Because of the boredom to the max, i decided to leave
I couldn't hear the snare, it's all from stage
I left, then i went to buy KFC because Christina wanted so
ok, i went with her
It's almost the time for The Roots to get to the stage
But Christina still on the line to KFC
Not that far but pretty thrilling because i want to be in the first row seriously
After we got the meal, i ran
didn't care just ran and call Fook and Uma
I ate there, i threw the rubbish in my bag
but i couldn't stand on the first row because of two Mat Salehs (White Guy)
I was eating there, but Fook and Uma left their front row then go a bit far to eat
i pretty feel bad for them because couldn't get the first row and asking why they move
><
Those Mat Salehs are pretty irritating
and girl beside my too
They act like they know the Mat Saleh and started Talking bout this and that
The Girl asked the Mat Saleh something
and he replied back
..."I'm here waiting for George Clinton, The Roots and John Legend"
"The Roots"
waiting for..."The Roots"
u heard what he say?
"The Roots"
I ain't going to say nothing but the concert will prove whether he waits for the roots
or not
Yes They came out!
first who came was Captain Kirk Douglas (Guitarist)
and then my favourite man
my man
?uestlove
i started to scream as hell
The Matsaleh didn't know anything
Song by song went by
I just sang some songs i knew
if i dont know, i just bop head and keep silent
not like Mat Saleh in front of me
I think they're type of hip hop clubbers that don't know wth Hip Hop is
The Roots is a type of underground hiphop
but how u can dance in their beat instead of bopping your head?
It's like, u dancing on a priest preaching
So wrong bros
So ugly
So disgusting
ewwh
Things I like from them was, they played something i know :p
...."Everybody Is A Staaa....arrrr"
I scream as hell that time
knowing that song is my favorite
"Go All Stars / We Down For Y'all / To My Ladies In The House, Be Proud Of Y'all / You Got The, Roots Crew In The House of Course / High, Get 'Em Up High...High"
I Shouted at those lyrics everytime they reached Chorus. Then I just made my sorrounding stunned as stone
:p
They did medley, songs i remember was. Justin's Sexy back, Dr Dre's Deep Cover, Incredible Bongo Band's Apache, Afrika Bambataa's Planet Rock, Young Joc's It's Going Down, Mims's This Is Why I'm Hot, Jay-Z's Roc Boys and Lost One, Talib Kweli's Get By
i can't remember the others
haha
?uesto also did solo

I'll Post ?uestlove Picture on The Other Post
Anw, the important key for Fook was. They Play A Song Called The Next Movement
Because he only know that song.
Once they play it nearly in the end of the show. He was happy as hell
after that, they play another song.
Which in my opinion, that was the web
After the show finish, The Man (?uestlove) get on the edge of the stage
Threw A Signature sticks to both left and right side
The Percussionist did so but i didn't expect that much
?uesto also threw Snares Head lol
Fook got one from ?uesto
Really Fook to the max
hahaha
I felt like i want to gave mine to ?uestlove
but seriously
i've prepared Marker, Drumsticks (which got ?uesto head on it)
and White Obey T-Shirts to gave to ?uesto to give autograph
dammit, never happen
lotsa things happened
little eager to write
i decided to stop it here
John Legend, i didn't watch that much
Incubus was cool
No comments:
Post a Comment