I'll Post Something Good If I Feel It Is Good
It's Not because of kanYe West so i keep posting his things
Once it's good..... It Is!
Just can't imagine his latest tour called "Glow In The Dark Tour"
become something ambitious
Something that people never thought of that will be happened
His music as well, not only his tour package
The College Dropout : Totally Soulful
Late Registration : Totally Soulful + A Bit Different Sound
Graduation : Take Him To Another Level with Full Of Synthz Sound
His Glow In The Dark Tour, he really change the scene of a normal stage
to be something like
Space Scene
Something we'll never thought of it at all!
Full of lightnings play
Smoke and Fog on stage
It's like
Not Normal At All!
Got A Big Giant Screen In The Back
Terrain Looks like In Mars
you gotta check yourself on youtube on his blog
That's what you call a passion for flashing
Passion of Making music
Passion of Performing
Clear Goals
Hardworking
Pray
Do I Have That?
Not
Yet
:(
No comments:
Post a Comment