You Are Now Witnessing....

World of obsession for hedonism, sneakers, any kind of streetwears, chicks, cool stuffs and everything in my mind. - Don't Get Offended-

Saturday, April 5, 2008

When We Were In Europe

It Was In Brussel, Belgium To Be Exact

Just to checking out  the wrapped up Manneken Pis

The Waffle Was Nice To The Max at That Place,
See That Excited Face


Posted by Marcel at 3:16 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

A Boy Named

Marcel
KL, Malaysia
I'm so much of me and myself and always standing against the others
View my complete profile

What Time Is It In Kuala Lumpur?

N.E.R.D.

N.E.R.D.

Billionaire Boys Club

Billionaire Boys Club

Ice Cream

Ice Cream

Obey

Obey

SSL User

SSL User

Hey Links.....

  • BBC / Ice Cream Blog
  • Currency Converter
  • Hypebeast
  • Ice Cream Skate Team
  • kanYe West Blog
  • Kaws Blog
  • KRINK Gallery
  • Marc Ecko's Complex
  • N.E.R.D. Blog
  • Obey Blog
  • Okayplayer
  • Serato Scratch Live, Live Performances
  • SoleBrother
  • Toys Are Evil
  • Turntable Lab Blog
  • Ya Heard It First (For Promotional Only)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (58)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2009 (150)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (15)
    • ►  April (23)
    • ►  March (38)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2008 (462)
    • ►  December (19)
    • ►  November (26)
    • ►  October (50)
    • ►  September (35)
    • ►  August (45)
    • ►  July (43)
    • ►  June (39)
    • ►  May (75)
    • ▼  April (40)
      • Without Any Bad Means Necessary
      • What Is My Guilty Pleasure These Days?
      • That's Right, It's Dope
      • Different Type Of Yoga
      • 2 More Weeks To Final Performance
      • Do You Remember This One?
      • I Really Love This One
      • This Is Not An Ad
      • 3 Kings
      • I Think I Have Started To Love Specs....
      • A Killer Package
      • Think I Have Posted This One....I Can't Remember
      • And The Weather So Breezy....
      • Life of A Junkie....
      • What Is This??? LOL!
      • Waaaa Got To Cop This!!
      • Passionate
      • Apology
      • I Wish I Could...Buy Me Spaceship and Flyyyy.....
      • 3 More Weeks To Final Performance
      • This Is What I Called, Funky!
      • The Secret Revealed!
      • The Tennis Boy New Era Cap
      • Another Piece Of The Pot
      • Before The First Glow In The Dark Tour
      • New Roots Video
      • Woohoo
      • The Magic Pot
      • The Creative BBQ Chicken Package
      • G-Shock x LRG
      • 4 more weeks to Final Performance
      • This Is Not Fair, I Supposed To Be There :(
      • Tale Of A Young Musician
      • I Kick These Kicks In Front Of You Face!
      • Late Post : Phantom X Bape
      • Time For Break
      • When We Were In Europe
      • What's This??
      • This Is What We Have To Do....
      • Capek
    • ►  March (31)
    • ►  February (49)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2007 (22)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (4)

When You Lost In Translation

Another Stupid Blogger

  • Adrienne's Blog
  • Atari Cool Kids Blog
  • Chris's Blog
  • Christina Blogspot
  • Deo Blog
  • DSX Blog
  • EH! Blogspot
  • Ferrari Murakami Blog
  • Hendry
  • Jared's Blogspot
  • Jeannie's Blog
  • Jonan's Blog
  • Juma Blogspot
  • Lex's
  • Patrice's Blog
  • Priscil's Blog
  • Rohnie Blog
  • Sham's Blog
  • Stacy's Blog